ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE PLAN
If you experience a mechanical failure during your rental we will come to you to repair or replace bike if necessary. Mechanical failure is any problem with bike caused by normal usage, it does not include flat tires, broken levers caused by tip over, or any other issue caused by the renters operation or due to possession of bike which may result in an additional fee.
MANDATORY LIABILITY INSURANCE
Additional $15 / day.
MOTORCYCLE SAFETY GEAR
We have a large selection of Helmets, Jackets, and Gloves available for rent if desired.
- Must be at least 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years riding experience with similar size or larger motorcycles.
- Must be able to demonstrate safe and proper operation of the bike.
- Valid drivers license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Non US residents must have valid international driving permit for motorcycle operation.
- We highly recommend proper riding apparel, including boots, gloves, riding pants and jacket.
- Eye protection required.
- Valid credit card.
No-shows will be charged the total rental price.
- All our bikes go through a rigorous safety check before each rental, we guarantee our bikes.
- Reservations are preferred as bikes are issued on a first come first served basis.
- Motorcycles are delivered full of fuel and must be full upon return (or fuel available on site).
- Rental periods are 24 hours, we do offer 1/2 day on select vehicles.
- Vehicle rentals are unlimited mileage.
- At check in a deposit in the form of cash, or major credit card is required and credited back on completion of rental less any vehicle damage (deposit varies by vehicle).